Thursday, May 30, 2013

Introduction

Hello Internet!

This is my first blog post, ever. With that being said I hope I am doing it right. I am...right?

I will start with a little background of myself.
I have been an "atheist" since 2008 when I realized that's what I was, and prior to that I didn't really believe in a god at all. I have always been skeptical by nature, although I have believed in paranormal things before (more about that later).
I graduated with a degree in Biochemistry in 2011 and have always been interested in science. Ever since I was little I always enjoyed learning about biology or Earth's history. Evolution has always been an interesting facet of my studies which still interests me today. That was one of the things which led me to realize I was an atheist.
In 2008 I was watching some videos on evolution when videos by AronRa came up, which then led me into the atheist YouTube community. I then immediately found The Atheist Experience and have watched it ever since.

I decided to make this blog to join the atheist community, so to speak, and give my viewpoints on topics as they arise. I am very new at this and am a very shy person, so I may not be very assertive. ): But I'll try my best.

Please read my blog and let other people know about me so I feel justified in writing this, and I'll try my best to give my viewpoints on topics that I come across!

Also feel free to post links to give me ideas, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment